I funghi sono un’infezione comune che spesso ha spiacevoli conseguenze. Le persone che ne soffrono presentano cute secca e arrossata fra le dita e un tremendo prurito. Le persone che ne soffrono da oltre sei mesi hanno già un’infezione cronica. È molto importante curare i funghi prima che cronicizzino. Le infezioni fungine sono molto resistenti alle cure, perciò è bene sapere come evitarle.
1. I funghi sono sempre presenti sulla pelle ma si infettano dopo un taglio o una sbucciatura. Con una buona disinfezione è possibile risolvere il problema. Dopo una ferita alla pelle, la prima cosa da fare è applicare una garza imbevuta di rivanolo e poi una imbevuta di tintura di iodio. Dopo la disinfezione, occorre coprire la pelle ferita con una benda o un cerotto per proteggerla da contaminazioni.
2. Fate attenzione in piscina. Occorre sceglierne una conosciuta, con buone condizioni igieniche. È possibile chiedere in che modo vengono trattate le acque. Questo è importante per una buona salute, poiché la piscina è il luogo principale in cui contrarre infezioni fungine. Non dimenticate di fare la doccia prima di immergervi. Una buona igiene dipende da voi!
3. Quando vi allenate in uno speciale centro sportivo, scegliete uno sport in cui non sia richiesto essere scalzi. Se siete scalzi in un posto in cui vi sono altre persone, rischiate di contrarre i funghi. Purtroppo non potete conoscere le condizioni di salute degli altri, ma potete fare prevenzione, perché il trattamento dei funghi è lungo e difficile.
4. Quando vi recate al vostro centro estetico per avere una nuova manicure alla moda, fate attenzione all’uso di spray e soluzioni disinfettanti dopo la manicure o pedicure di ciascun cliente. Se non siete sicuri, non esitate a chiedere di vedere il modo in cui ciò viene fatto. Questi luoghi sono molto piacevoli per rilassarsi, ma possono essere pericolosi, poiché l’infezione fungina si diffonde rapidamente.
5. C’è un serio rischio di contrarre i funghi durante un trattamento prolungato con antibiotici. Dovete chiedere al medico come fare per prevenire la diffusione degli organismi nocivi. Una cosa importante da fare per evitare di contrarre i funghi è prendervi cura del vostro sistema immunitario. Assumere stimolanti immunitari può essere una soluzione. Inoltre, ci sono diversi modi di sostenere il sistema immunitario con la medicina alternativa. Vi raccomandiamo di parlarne con il vostro medico.
Snoring in the beginning is only an uncomfortable feeling for you and your family. The first stage is making an unpleasant sounds, goes on with stressful waking in the nights and achieves chronic tiredness and annoyance. Unfortunately these symptoms of snoring affect our lifestyle and relationship. Sometimes tiredness is turning into aggression. It’s visible for people around us, but often we can’t realize that we have a problem. That’s why more often people who decide to overcome snoring are doing it, because of their family or friends. But the more important reason to overcome snoring should be protecting your health.
People who suffer from snoring know a lot about fatigue and depression but often don’t know the reason why they are going through these conditions. First thing you have to care of is good sleep. Impaired sleep is the main reason for many diseases. And snoring is the most common obstacle for having a good sleep. If you win the fight with snoring, you’re going to have a healthy life. Snoring ruins the sleep of your family too, so if you don’t care about your health, think about your family.
Scientific surveys have proven that chronic snoring increases the risk of brain stroke and heart attack. This is because snoring is a symptom for difficult breathing. When you have breathing anxiety, oxygen can’t achieve the brain which impairs your biorhythm. That is a precondition for a heart attack or brain stroke. Protect your health in the beginning of this process. Look for different ways to deal with snoring when the first symptoms appear and if you’ve realized you have a sleep disorder take immediate measures!
Goes on with risk of diseases
People who suffer from snoring risk to go into the group of sleep apnea. During the sleep the breathing stream stops for about 10 seconds. These pauses deprive the blood from oxygen. Without oxygen your organism is being ruined. About 5 percent of the people suffer from sleep apnea but the worse is if they don’t know the symptoms. This condition might contribute for high blood pressure and diabetes.
Pay attention to your health
Preventive measures are always desired. Turn your attention to your family and yourself. If you find symptoms of difficult breathing or snoring talk about this and try to find a solution. Remember the good condition of your body is on the base of your health.
There are different kinds of detox programs which can cleanse your body and take care of your health. All of them have guiding principles to follow for better results. Here you can see what to avoid during detox.
1. Sugar is the biggest enemy of each detox program. It’s really uncomfortable for most people who’re planning to detox their bodies and the main reason is they’re addicted to sugar without realizing it. Some of them try to change sugar with substitutes for sugar, but it’s not a good decision if you want to get toxins out of your body.
2. Alcohol – the most consumed product which harms the liver. This is the second product you must avoid if you’re ready for a healthy life or detox your body. The main problem with alcohol is the extreme amounts of sugar it contains. As already stated, avoiding sugar is key to detox.
3. Fruits also contain sugar, that’s why we should be very careful with them. It’s fine to have two or three fruits per day while detoxing. It’s better to reduce fruit consumption in your daily meals. This tip is essential if you’re on juice detox, because the amount of sugar in a glass of fresh juice is high.
4. Caffeine and black tea. These products cause fatigue, irritability, nervousness and sleep deprivation. These are the most common issues during detox. It’s normal to have them and it means you’re getting toxins out of the body. Avoid caffeine because it amplifies the symptoms.
5. Animal products are part of the daily nutrition, but when we’re talking about detox diet you need to remove them from the meal. During detox the only appropriate foods are vegetarian. That means fresh vegetables, small amount of fruits, different kinds of seeds and nuts.
6. Mushrooms are not good during detoxification, because they create mold into intestines. This can damage the protective barrier of the intestines. That includes all types of mushrooms even raw mushrooms.
7. The last pest here is peanuts. They contains toxins which act badly to the recovering processes of colon. Avoiding peanuts is recommended for a healthy nutrition during detox programs. You can replace them with another rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Snoring is often times a problem in the family. It impairs the sleep quality and affects our relationship. Nobody likes a person who snores night after night. Just because you can’t have good and healthy sleep that affects on you all day. You have to go to work tired and moody. So it’s normal when you can’t relax during the sleep. Unfortunately most of the people begin to looking for the reason and try to solve the problem after long period of time when they are already exhausted. Look here a few simple ways to cope with snoring.
Unfortunately snoring may occur with aging. This is a natural process which you can’t stop but you can do these tips to decrease the process from developing. The combination of this knowledge can be useful when the snoring is already existing.
Except for an unpleasant feeling, fungus affects our self-esteem. It is visible and everyone is scared of it. After you’ve got it it’s necessary to act fast, because neglecting the issue for long periods of time makes the fungus a chronic infection. The treatment is long and the bigger problem is that a fungal infection would cause more serious illness. Don’t waste your time and try to cope with fungus after the first symptoms arise: red circles around the fingers or itching.
If fungus is in the first stage, using medicine recommended by pharmacists is a good choice. There are different kinds of gels and skin creams which help to overcome the issue. These products will relieve the skin from itching and help you suppress the area of infection. Timing is key to dealing with the infection.
One of the things you must do to prevent increasing fungus is to keep the area dry. That means to take care of your legs and fingers. You must use absorbing powder – always on dry skin. The fungus increases in wet areas, that’s why you must avoid sweating the limbs. The powder will help you keep them dry during the day.
Also you may try a pair of absorbing socks. They’re usually made by bamboo. It keeps your legs dry, prevents sweating and bad smells. Bamboo socks are very helpful to control the fungal problems, especially in damp or humid days.
Another tip you should know is about your shoes. The time that a pair of shoes need to get dry after you’ve worn it is 24 hours. Wearing the same shoes every day keep the skin wet and fungus alive. It’s better for you to change your shoes more often. You can use powder not only into the limbs, but into your shoes as well.
You can also try to cope up with fungus using non-traditional medicine. You can find recipes for homemade healthy creams which will help you to overcome some of the symptoms. Usually lavender oil is recommended. There are different homeopathic remedies to impact the organism.
If you prefer seeing a doctor to talk about fungal infections it’s recommended. You should be prepared for an inside and out long term treatment programs. Unfortunately these infections are hard and permanent and sometimes even treatment with chemicals doesn’t work. In most cases only the symptoms fade out but the issue remains .
If you’re ready for a body detox, juice detox is a great choice. Juice detox is easier than others kinds of detox programs, because it’s easier to drink rather than to eat something. This kind of detox includes fresh vegetables and fruits as liquids. Consuming the juice is a lot easier than chewing raw foods.
5-7 days detoxing your body is an appropriate period for cleaning your organism out of toxins. 3 or 4 times in a year is preferable for a healthy body balance. After having a detox it’s appropriate to have a break for 3 or 4 months. For beginners try with 2 or 3 days detox. There is the risk of having a negative effect from the detox, so you shouldn’t try to overdo it.
Juice detox is a good way to acquire big quantities of vitamins. The reason is that you can consume more vegetables by drinking. Different kinds of juice detox are similar to each other. These are combinations of vegetable juices, fruit juices or a mix of both. You’re free to make it according to your taste. For better results drink more vegetable juices than fruit based juices.
Adding seeds into the juice is also an option. Seeds are rich in antioxidants. They have no taste in blended juice. Take chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds and pumpkin seeds. All these healthy seeds will help you for powerful life during your detox.
You can separate ingredients how you like it. It’s better to use only vegetables for one dose of juice and only fruits for another. That helps your metabolism. Use vegetable juice for the main dish and fruit juice for breakfast or dessert. There is no limit for quantity, just drink enough to not feel hungry.
When you’re having juice detox, you can add ingredients richer in antioxidants. Furthermore you can use those of them which are not so tasty, but you won’t feel this in blended juice. For healthy nutrition during the detox choose fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Via juice detox you can:
Stopping to eat processed food allows our organism to recover. When the body’s resting from heavy food it’s getting toxins out. Another benefit of juice detox is that you’re going to lose weight. For sure when you have a healthy nutrition you’ll get away needless fats from your body.
Cleansing your organism is well known since ancient times as detox. It can be achieved by a given diet or not. This is a healing process which is associated directly with the brain, the digestive system and any other functioning system in the body. The result of cleansing your organism are: better health, reduced weight and more energy.
There are different types of detox – with water, raw materials or juices. You should choose the one with which you consider yourself the safest.
Toxins are all around us, so purifying the body is desirable for good health and long life. The body is saturated with toxins even from the air we breathe. Some of them are so small that the body’s barrier barriers can not handle them. Purifying the body several times a year helps maintain good health and tone, so be sure to take care of yourself!
On the whole, doctors will tell you that exercise is good for you. And they are right! You are likely acquainted with the general health advantages of exercise: improved circulation, heart health, and lower blood pressure are only a few reasons to keep active, even when you are feeling pain or mobility problems.
However, for those with joint issues like arthritis and arthralgia, engaging in low-impact, moderate-intensity exercise can bring extra benefits that may enhance your quality of life.
The following exercises will not put excessive strain on the joints. Try to incorporate activities from each category into your daily routine for best results.
Every individual with joint pain and arthritis is different. Do what you can, when you can, and consult a doctor to determine what is safe and reasonable for you.
Aerobic exercise is any conditioning exercise that raises your heart rate over its normal resting rate. A reasonable target is to practice so that you are breathing harder than regular but are still able to carry on a conversation.
30 minutes per day of aerobic exercise is perfect, but 150 minutes for a week is the recommended minimum.
You can finish your aerobic activities all in one session, or you can work it into your day in short multiple sessions, for example – 15 minutes of bike riding and 15 minutes of yard work.
Strengthening your muscles is essential, especially for people with osteoarthritis – stronger muscles can help to take some of the pressure off your joints.
Aim to perform strengthening exercises 2 times per week. Involve all the major muscle groups of the body (back, chest, arms, shoulders, hips and legs). Practice your strength training routine at home or in a gym.
Those with arthritis and joint pain, especially people with ankle, knee and hip issues, may struggle with deteriorating balance. Keeping up balance is important to older people, as sustaining a fall will probably result in a debilitating injury, particularly if you have decreased bone thickness due to osteoporosis.
When designing your activity, consult with your GP, try to practice balance exercises at least twice per week. Balance training does not have to take much time.
A stretching regimen is a basic part of physical activity, especially in people with joint issues. If your joints are getting painful and stiff, regular exercises may get more difficult after some time.
Stretching your muscles with dynamic stretches after your daily practice is a good way to boost your flexibility and hold your range of motion. Ask your trainer for a list of flexibility exercises perfect for your particular joint problems.
However, if you have joint issues you should avoid some sports, such as dancing, baseball, hockey, soccer, rugby and tennis.
Cleansing the organism is key to keep the healthy balance. Detox doesn’t mean deprivation but an opportunity for the body to improve its processes by “throwing the garbage” known as toxins. Riding your body of junk food gives a break to the body and refills it with energy the same way as rest after the working day.
Water is the most important element in the human organism. Water has a part in all functions of the organism. Water cleansing is well known, here you’ll see what you need to know about it. How many types of water do you know and which is your type.
If you’ve chosen to detox with water it’s good different waters to be combined, which have high PH value and to alternate. Such water are spring and mineral. Do not forget that detox with water is recommended for no more than 2-3 days without a doctor’s attention.
Italiano : Toxins around us harm our health . The symptoms you need to keep in mind and prevent are: nervousness, chronic fatigue, dizziness, depression, sleeping disorder, even stomach pain and headache. There’re different ways to deal with toxins. Raw detox is a good way to turn back your body balance. Here are five must know tips, if you want to detox yourself with raw foods.
What is necessary to know for this kind of detox?
2. Most fruits and vegetables contain pesticides, insecticides and chemical fertilizers. Which result in piling up of toxins into the body. That’s why it’s preferable to take bio products. They are surely better for your health. Bio foods have a high concentration of antioxidants which are the main reason for longer life. Another aspect is the improvement of the metabolism. If you have the choice of buying bio foods – go for it!
3. If you’re used to buying foods which aren’t bio – it’s a wise decision to leave the products in cold water with a spoon of vinegar for 30 minutes. This technique reduces the quantity of harmful toxins in your food. The vinegar is going to negate the pesticides. Only water isn’t enough, because most pesticides are resistant to water.
4. It’s important how you keep the products fresh. After you’ve cleaned the products, you need to dry them before putting them into the fridge else the products will rot very fast. Separate different types of product with no contact.
5. For a healthy detox use fresh products. After 3 or more days fruits and vegetables get spoiled. Just buy little quantities of food to keep it fresh.
Raw detox is easily achieved, but don’t forget the rules. If you like full dishes raw detox is appropriate for you. But remember if you don’t take into account the food quality, you’re not going to have the desired results. Don’t forget that toxins can come from the food. Go shopping with attention and love for fresh food.